
Hm...maybe blogging wasn't the best idea for me. I love the idea of it. I honestly was talking to Brad over the holidays about how much I would love to have monthly updates (sort of like Christmas letters, just monthly) from my friends. He reminded me that's what a blog is for...hm...
So, in the interest of our updates, here it goes. We made it out to Colorado for Christmas (finally!). We were due to fly out the morning after the first big snow. So, we spent a little more time in DC and then flew out on Saturday. The bonus is that we were on an overbooked flight so they took volunteers to wait and we got 2 free tickets to anywhere in the US - yea for free vacations :)
The snow was AMAZING. I finally got to see my parents new home which was wonderful. Sadly, my first sighting was under sick conditions. For the record, getting sick on a plane is NOT fun. It seems I must have gotten a quick little flu or something. Thanks to my caretakers that night :)
We then went down to Brad's parents for the remainder of the trip. Christmas was wonderful - it was so great that his grandmother and uncle came over the mountains to be with us and Paul made it out so it was the full family gathering! We got to visit with several friends while in Colorado - but there never seems to be enough time!
No comments:
Post a Comment