Friday, November 24, 2006

 
Well, I've been a little lazy about the ole' blog here - but if you're still checking in, I have become a LITTLE more motivated. Tonight's update is that we decided to make our own little Thanksgiving dinner. We had dinner yesterday with my grandma, Krissy, Casey, Sue and Patrick, but we wanted the adventure of cooking our own meal. So, with a full schedule and recipes, we successfully cooked our 10 pound bird and the fixins all under 5 hours (No, the turkey didn't cook that long!) but it was a fun adventure and quite satisfying that we could pull it all off in our kitchen with our pots and pans. Anyway, Brad documented the meal before we devoured it :) And we have leftovers! It was a true success.

  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Christian & Seuli cooked their first TG turkey last week since we traveled to them. I'm hoping to see you when I'm in DC in January.