Back in October, we had our 10 year high school reunion. It's crazy to think it's already been 10 years! I had been anxious about going - just that silly high school insecurity all over again. But being there was great - fun to see friends that I hadn't seen a few months and more that I hadn't seen in 5 or 10 years. I side with Kara and strongly recommend the 10 year reunions - it's just fun to see how everyone is doing.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Reunions
Back in October, we had our 10 year high school reunion. It's crazy to think it's already been 10 years! I had been anxious about going - just that silly high school insecurity all over again. But being there was great - fun to see friends that I hadn't seen a few months and more that I hadn't seen in 5 or 10 years. I side with Kara and strongly recommend the 10 year reunions - it's just fun to see how everyone is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment