Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What about Apples and Carrots

So...what do I have to say about apples and carrots? Probably not a whole lot except that they can be good bribing tools for horses. I guess they're also pretty good for you - so eat plenty of apples and carrots and if you're going to visit the horses, take a few to share.

I know a little about horses - I've worked with them for over 18 years now. Am I really old enough to remember something I did 18 years ago? That seems so long ago.



On the flipside, a year ago is still in fresh memory. Brad and I are coming up on a year of marriage - it's hard to believe it's been a year already. It's been a delightful adventure.



And here we are almost a year later at Homecoming down at Wake a couple weeks ago.







The latest news is that my parents, long time residents of the metro DC area will leave this week to drive cross country and settle into a new home in the great Centennial state. Colorado - look out!






I'll do my best to keep you posted with some random facts and the periodic updates - probably not all that interesting to most of you...but thanks for amusing me - and enjoy your red and orange produce.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Megan,
Howdy from an old friend. I am currently sitting on board the USS John C. Stennis southwest of San Diego. We are going through some training to prepare for cruise. I was checking my e-mail, and saw your message update and this blog address. I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I think this site is pretty good. Check out my site at thekrums.blogspot.com! Hope you are doing well. Lindsay and I will be in Virginia in October, maybe we can meet you guys! Let me know, you have my e-mail. -Steve Krum

Eden said...

Hey Megan! yay for high school friends. It's nice to have this way, even thought it's so impersonal, to keep up with people. And now I've seen Steve's blog too.