So, in the interest of true confessions, I started off hoping and training for the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler. Winter with wind and sand and cold weather with a young child set in and my motivation went out the window. So, I persevered with my set race date, I just took advantage of a shorter distance!

It was a stunning morning for a run. Brisk and cool, but bright blue skies, and gorgeous accent to the cherry blossoms in full bloom.

Brad graciously met me along the way with Ashley in the stroller. Ashley never did recognize her jogging mom...I'm usually behind her when she's in the stroller. Brad and Ashley then enjoyed a banana together in front of the Lincoln before grabbing the car so we could get home, clean up and head off to church.


It was a stunning morning for a run. Brisk and cool, but bright blue skies, and gorgeous accent to the cherry blossoms in full bloom.
Brad graciously met me along the way with Ashley in the stroller. Ashley never did recognize her jogging mom...I'm usually behind her when she's in the stroller. Brad and Ashley then enjoyed a banana together in front of the Lincoln before grabbing the car so we could get home, clean up and head off to church.

No comments:
Post a Comment