Anyway, we've had a good November, staying busy between voting, horse shows, seeing friends, and a few quick trips, etc. We also welcomed Mayes Ezekiel Johns to the world on November 8.
Ashley is doing great. She has grown so much!

taken 4/5/08
taken 11/5/08
She sits up and plays with her basket of toys...sometimes IN her basket of toys :) 
She LOVES sharing bananas with us and will humor us with other solid food. She is a professional roller - definitely uses that as her primary method of travel, but she's figuring out how to get up on all fours and rocks a little.
The other day we got one half of a crawl...so I suspect crawling isn't too far off. She's figured out how to put her pacifier back in her mouth.
And she enjoys her time with Mr. William.
She's sweet, loves being tickled, ADORES her daddy (and I think the feeling is mutual) and gets so excited when he comes home.
All in all, I would say we're having a great time!
2 comments:
YEA! Love the update!
She is so cute! What's the verdict on who she looks like?!?!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment